• Management of all critical care of Otorhinolaryngology.
• Management of ENT emergencies (e.g Trauma, epistaxis, stridor and foreign bodies).
• Out patient and casualty management.
Manual & Professional skills:
• IV access "peripheral cannulation".
• Arterial sampling for ABG.
• Endotracheal intubation.
• Rigid eosophagoscopy.
• Nasal endoscopy.
• Urinary catheterization (Male & Female).
• Ryle insertion.
• An experience in the field of Otology and Ear microsurgery.
• An experience in the field of all traditional nasal surgeries.
• An experience in the field of micro laryngeal surgeries.
• An experience in tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy and other pharyngeal surgeries.
• An experience in the field of Audiology.
|March 2011 very good with thesis titled "The role of accessory maxillary ostia in chronic rhinosinusitis".
|An experience as an administrative resident in Benha University Hospital.
|thesis of M.D. titled"Lateral pharyngoplasty versus uvulopalatopharyngoplasty
A comparative study in the treatment of
obstructive sleep apnea hypopnea syndrome"