|• Academic Activities
1 Shoubra faculty of Engineering, Zagazig university as:
-Teaching assistant, May 1983- Mar. 1987.
-Ass. Lecturer, Mar.1987- Oct.1990.
-Ass. Prof., 1990 - 2003
- Associate Professor, 18 Nov. 2003- now
Teaching the following subjects:
• Machine Design..
• Theory of Vibration
• Machine Construction.
• Theory of Machines.
• Engineering Drawing.
• Non traditional machining.
• Engineering metrology.
• Production management and Quality control
• Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM)
• Computer Numerical Control.
• Maintenance using vibration And computer applications.
|Yanbu Industrial college, Yanbu El-Senaeia, K.S.A. (ABET, and ACBSP Accredited college) , Sep. 2006- July 2012.
• Assistance professor, Teaching the following courses:
o Mechanical Design II.
o Introduction to manufacturing technology.
o Introduction to drafting
o Mechanical drafting
• Member of the committee for preparing the training program for 2 years SAFRA Co. students training.
• B.Sc. program Coordinator from Sep. 2007- Feb. 2010.
• Member of the ABET accreditation committee For Associate degree programs 2007/2009, and B.Sc. program 2008/2010.
• Head of Quality assurance and Accreditation Department. Feb. 2010- Now
Responsible for the following accreditation:
TAC of ABET, Inc., ASBSP, and CEA
|Colleges And Institutes Sector at Yanbu, Royal Commission for Jubail & Yanbu, KSA- Head of Quality Assurance and Accreditation (July 2012-July-2013)
|Delta Academy for science – Al-Mansoura, Part time. 2002- 2005
Teaching the following subjects
• Production Management
• Operation research 1
• Operation research 2
• System programming
• Management Information System (MIS)
• Project Management
|Head of general technical subjects and welding section, Vocational Training Center, Defense, Dubai, 1991:1996
• Supervise workshop layout and machines installation,
• preparing and supervise the courses of different technical seminars,
|• Practical Activities
1. Design and planning manager, Misr Trailer Co., 1983:1987 with the following activities:
-Planning and layout of the factory, Supervise all steel construction processes
-Design and supervise the production for the prototypes of the trailers, semi-trailers, tippers, low bed trailers.
2. Member of the Consultation group For Midequip Co. for hospital equipping.1996-1997., as follows:
-Design and supervise the steel construction works, and pre-installation for medical equipment for Sharm El-Sheikh hospital.
-Supervise pre-installation for medical equipment including all mechanical and Electrical works for the following cancer centers: Damanhour center, Domiat Center, El- Menia center, and El-Salam center
-Supervise renewal of the following hospitals: Suize Chest hospital, And Rashid hospital
3- Consultant for International office for engineering and trading, Electrolab Co., Ten TEC Co. Oct. 1999 – Oct. 2000.
4- Consultant for Arab Contractor ( Shoubra Branch) 2000 – 2006.
With the following activities:
• Supervise the repair of different cranes
• Design for 3 Axle Tipping Trailer, flat bed trailer, and low bed trailer
|• Head of General Subjects Department, Credit hours system, Shoubra faculty of Engineering, Benha University, Egypt. Nov. 2016
|Consultant For Project Management Unit, Ministry of Higher Education, Egypt, Sep. 2013- Sep. 2014, with the following duties:
• Supervise and follow up the labs international accreditation projects.
• Supervise and follow up the projects of development of Universities’ administrations systems (ISO 9001-2008).
|Consultant for ISO 9001-2000 Qualification for the following Companies:
• Arabic union Co. for Shipment and discharge, Alexandria, 2001.
• Egyptian Co. for general storehouses, Alexandria, 2002.
|• General coordinator for administrative quality at Banha University. Egypt, Dec. 2016